Register for Council Tax

You can use this form to tell us you have moved into the area

You need to complete this form if:

* You are moving into the Local Authority Area and need to register to pay Council Tax.

* If you have purchased or are renting a property and this is the first time you will be liable to pay Council Tax.

* If you are a landlord or letting agent and are informing us that a tenant is moving in, instead of completing this form, please click here

* If you have inherited a property, but will not be living in it, please answer as many questions as you can.

* Please provide as much information as possible, this will help us to complete the process as quickly as possible.

Privacy Notice

* High Peak Borough Council is regulated by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 and will manage the personal information collected on this form for the purposes of delivering its services to you.

* To find out in more detail how we use your information, please see our privacy notice