Moving Out\Moving within the Borough\Selling an Empty Property

You can use this form to tell us you have moved out, moved within the Borough or sold an empty property

Before you complete the form you will need to have:

* Your council tax account number

* The name of the person you have sold your property to

* If you rented the property, the name and address of your landlord or letting agent

* If you are a Landlord or Letting Agent and wish to advise us of a tenant moving out, do not complete this form, please click here

* Please provide as much information as possible, this will help us to complete the process as quickly as possible.

Privacy Notice

* High Peak Borough Council is regulated by the Data Protection Act 1998 and will manage the personal information collected on this form for the purposes of delivering its services to you.

* To find out in more detail how we use your information, please see our privacy notice